- About FMB
The Town of Fort Myers Beach, incorporated since 1995, is on Estero Island off the southwest Florida coast of the Gulf of Mexico. The beach stretches for seven miles and has sugar-white sand and spectacular shell finds and sunsets. The Town has a variety of unique cultural, parks, recreational and natural settings, as well as shops and restaurants.
The Town took a catastrophic direct hit from Hurricane Ian on Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2022. Ian was a category 4-plus hurricane. Sustained winds were clocked just a few miles per hour short of a category 5. The storm wreaked widespread damage throughout the Town. Nearly every structure on the Island was impacted in some way. This storm has been described as being in the top five of most catastrophic natural disasters in the world. However, the Town has progressed rapidly in its recovery and all indications are that this progress will continue!
- Advisory Boards and Committees Application
- Public Records Exemption Request Form
- Anchorage Advisory (AAC)
- Audit Committee
- Bay Oaks Recreational Campus Advisory (BORCAB)
- Community Resource Advisory Board (CRAB)
- Cultural & Environmental Learning Center (CELCAB)
- Local Planning Agency (LPA)
- Marine Resources Task Force (MRTF)
- Nuisance Abatement Board (NAB)
- Public Safety Committee (PSC)