Keep up on Town news and information
- Sign up to receive email and/or text notifications when news, information and calendar items are posted on this website.
- Sign up to receive FMBeach News, a weekly email newsletter, delivered to your inbox each Wednesday. Read previous editions of FMBeach News.
- Sign up to receive the monthly newsletter from Bay Oaks Recreational Campus.
- Read the Press Releases that are periodically distributed to media.
- Read the Town Hall Bulletin that is published six times a week.
- Read the monthly departmental reports.
- Sign up to receive urgent alerts on CodeRed.
- Read Town Council, Local Planning Agency, and Board and Advisory Committee minutes and agendas.
- Text "Hi" to 239-FMBeach (239-362-3224) and follow the prompts for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Watch Town Council meetings live and recorded on YouTube and on the Meetings and Agendas website page.
- *Follow us on social media
Mayor Ray Murphy was interviewed by a local television station for a story about Mound House.
*SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY - THE TOWN OF FORT MYERS BEACH
The Town of Fort Myers Beach maintains social media pages to share news and information related to Town governance, events, activities, services and functions. We do respect the public's right to freely express opinions. The Town requests that members of the public who engage on the Town's social media outlets be courteous and respectful and refrain from vulgar language, personal attacks, or offensive comments that disparage ethnic, racial, gender, sexual orientation, religious or other groups. We do reserve the right to hide comments of this nature. We also reserve the right to delete comments that are spam or link to other sites, advocate illegal activity, promote services, products, or views that are not consistent with the Town, infringe on copyrights or trademarks, or use personally identifiable medical information. Please keep in mind when communicating on the Town's social media platforms that all posts, messages, responses and files are public records and are subject by law to public disclosure and public records requests. If you have questions about the Town's social media, contact the Town’s Communications Coordinator by email at email@example.com.