News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/4/2021 4:02:00 PM to 6/4/2021 4:21:36 PM.
Posted on: June 4, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Five things to know about water quality info in the Town of FMB
Water Quality on the Town's website
The Town's refreshed website launched a few weeks ago. Have you had a chance yet to check out the Water Quality page, reachable from the Popular Pages box on the homepage?
Five facts about water quality info:
- Beach access signs have QR codes to share info about water quality with beach goers
- New beach access signs are scheduled to be put up soon with the Town’s new logo and color scheme and those signs also have the QR codes for water quality.
- Results of water quality testing through the Town’s agreement with Lee County are on the Water Quality page, accessible from the homepage in the Popular Pages box.
- The Lee County Health Department is responsible for monitoring red tide and other possible water quality issues on Fort Myers Beach and notifying the public when necessary.
- Links to the Lee County information are also under the Water Quality tab on the Town’s website.