1. The Local Planning Agency (LPA) will meet on Tuesday, April 11, at 9 a.m. at DiamondHead Beach Resort, 2000 Estero Boulevard. Agenda
2. The Marine and Environmental Resources Task Force (MERTF) will meet at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, April 12, 2023, at DiamondHead Resort. This is MERTF's first meeting since Hurricane Ian.
3. Watch all of Town Council and Advisory Board and Committee meetings live or recorded on the Town's YouTube Channel.
4. Construction is expected to start soon to restore the buildings and property at Bay Oaks. Until further notice, the pickleball courts behind the gym will be closed. Watch the Town's website and social media for information about when they will reopen.
5. The Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) at Beach Baptist Church will officially close at the end of day, Thursday, April 13, 2023. This will end all DRC services on Fort Myers Beach. Residents will still have the options to call FEMA Disaster Assistance 1-800-621-3362, go online at DisasterAssistance.gov, or visit the last remaining DRC in Lee County at Lakes Library, 15290 Bass Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33919. The Lakes Park DRC is scheduled to close May 15, 2023.