News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/3/2023 1:20:20 PM to 4/9/2023 12:00:02 AM.
Posted on: April 3, 2023
[ARCHIVED] FIVE THINGS TO KNOW THIS WEEK
- Town Council met at 1 p.m. on Monday, April 3, for its regular meeting that included question and answer sessions with four Town Manager candidates. Watch the recorded meeting on the Town's YouTube channel. See the agenda on the Town's homepage of the website by clicking on the peach-colored sand dollar titled "Meetings & Agendas."
- The Mound House Museum will reopen to the public on Tuesday, April 4, 2023, with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 9 a.m. ADMISSION WILL BE FREE ON APRIL 4! Repairs to the museum that were necessary after damage caused by Hurricane Ian have been completed. The Mound House grounds, public kayak launch, restrooms, and pier have been open for a few months from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The FMB Woman's Club is hosting the annual Easter Egg Hunt for Bay Oaks Recreational Campus on Saturday, April 8, 2023, at 10 a.m., at DiamondHead Resort, 2000 Estero Boulevard. Registration starts at 9 a.m. The hunts will be divided into three age groups. Bay Oaks was the location site for debris collection for approximately five months after Hurricane Ian and recovery of the grounds is underway.
- The Bay Oaks Recreational Campus Advisory Board will begin meeting again after a delay due to Hurricane Ian on Tuesday, April 4, after the Mound House ribbon cutting. The meeting will be at DiamondHead Resort, 2000 Estero Boulevard.
- The Town's monthly Management and Planning meeting will be held at 9 a.m. on Thursday, April 6, at DiamondHead Resort. The agenda is on the Town's website under the peach-colored sand dollar on the homepage that is titled "Meetings & Agendas."