1) Town Council held its regular meeting on Monday, March 20, followed by a joint meeting with the Town's Local Planning Agency (LPA) at 1 p.m. Watch Town Council and LPA meetings live and recorded on the Town's YouTube channel.
2) To request service from the FMB Mosquito Control District visit www.fmbmc.org and use the service request icon; or Call 239-247-1205; or Email email@example.com
3) Heard a rumor? Contact the Town at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check it and spread the facts!
4) Sand for the emergency berm project has started being delivered to the Wyndham Hotel property at 6890 Estero Boulevard where it will be stockpiled until the project starts. Hundreds of trucks are expected to be delivering the sand daily.
5) Haven't cleared debris from your property? SIGN UP NOW for iandebriscleanup.com for the Florida Department of Emergency Management to take care of this AT NO COST. HURRY THOUGH - deadline is March 29 to sign up! After the deadline, property owners will have to take care of and pay for debris removal, and properties that are not cleared could be subject to the Town's code enforcement.